As a Cryptography Expert, you will be our main advisor in the domain of security and cryptography. You will be working on preparation of security evaluations and be a main communication person for external security evaluators. You will analyze internal security processes and propose improvements, educate our developers about cryptography and best-practice security implementations and creation of our own crypto SW libraries and represent our Lab in corporate security boards.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree – (minimum M.Sc.) with preferably multiple years of research or equivalent scientific background in cryptography
- Experience with security evaluations of embedded systems
- Ability to propose best-practice in implementation of cryptographic features in our secure embedded solutions
- Good understanding of security architectures of embedded and mobile devices
- Ability to educate internal customers and team members in the domain of cryptography
- Ability to analyze and suggest strategies related to newest cryptography trends
Nice to have:
- Ability to write security hardened code / SW implementations for secure embedded systems
- Technical knowledge of smart cards, microcontrollers and mobile security
- Experience with Common Criteria
- A flexible schedule
- Terrific work environment
- You will work among smart people with lots of support, ramp-up help and great ideas.
If you are creative, passionate to learn and explore, able to communicate fluently in English, if you are longing for new challenges and you search for a position that will move your career forward then we are looking forward to meet you in person.