Senior Embedded SW Development Engineer is a new role created to support our growth and plans for international expansion.
As part of the Seos implementations team, you will work on the next generation of credentials technology - Seos 2.0. Being a senior member, you will meet with Department Managers and Seos Architects to discuss new ideas, improvements and innovation. This job will be fast-paced and creative and should grow into an Architect position.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in embedded C programming
- Secure and platform independent coding
- ISO7816/14443 specifications
- Experience with semiconductors, smart cards, secure embedded systems
- Familiarity with agile ways of working
- A flexible schedule
- Terrific work environment
- Working among smart people with lots of support, ramp-up help and great ideas.
If you are creative, passionate to learn and explore, able to communicate fluently in English, if you are longing for new challenges and you search for a position that will move your career forward then we are looking forward to meet you in person.