Professional Event Security
The risk exposure at an event is large, and can sometime be difficult to manage. Unless a thorough risk assessment has been done, you can’t plan and implement an effective security strategy, leaving you and your event at the mercy of any number of potential risks.
Minerva has years of experience in assessing, planning and managing event security and safety. Our team is able to provide and manage access & crowd control, fencing, manned guarding, first-aid and disaster or incident response strategies.
We provide these services in order to ensure that your event stands a much greater chance of avoiding any incidents that could interrupt your agenda, injure attendees or damage your reputation as the event organiser.
Our thorough event security strategy will give you the peace of mind that your event is in good hands, and you can be sure that nothing is left unaccounted for. Minerva has provided event security assessments and management for both large and small venues including corporate functions, international concerts and sports games, large corporate conferences and government functions.
Benefits of working with Minerva Close Protection:
- Our team of professionals are able to manage client risk exposures, while providing a confidential world-class service.
- Because each client is unique in their circumstances, Minerva will customise a security plan specific to your needs.
- Minerva’s management team has over 50 years combined experience in the Close Protection industry.
Who do we work with?
Minerva provides event security services to corporate and government organisations, sporting bodies and the entertainment industry. Each client and their requirements are unique, and Minerva customises a solution specific to your needs.
Our Event Security Services manage and reduce your risk, and we provide specialised event security services such as assessments and planning, parking, crowd and access control, incident handling, risk management, manned security, emergency evacuation and first response for fires and first-aid.
Our Event Security Services not only maintain the safety of your event, but provide you with peace of mind that your event is in professional, capable hands.
Our priorities are to:
- Correctly assess the risks and security requirements for your event
- Create an unobtrusive but safe environment, securing the success of your event
- Provide guidance and services in order to minimise your risk in all areas
- Managagement of a skilled, professional security team according to your needs
- Represent you and your organisation through emotional intelligence and soft-skills
How do we do it?
After the initial briefing, Minerva performs a thorough risk assessment before putting together an Event Security strategy and team to suit your needs. With a large team of highly-skilled, qualified and experienced event security specialists, you are guaranteed the right people for the job.
Our priority is to first and foremost minimise your risk exposure, and create a secure environment. We plan for potential threats and unwanted outcomes before they happen, and ensure that nothing will catch us off-guard.