Available in Basic and Enterprise models
Kingston’s IronKey™ S1000 meets the strictest standards to make it the ultimate security drive. Safeguard 100 percent of confidential data with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption, in XTS mode, and FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validation with on-device Cryptochip Encryption Key management. The drive detects and responds to physical tampering and provides automatic data protection upon drive removal. For added peace of mind, the drive uses digitally-signed firmware making it immune to BadUSB. The drive locks down after ten invalid password attempts and there is also the option to reformat or destroy the drive.
Available in 4GB to 128GB1 capacities, the S1000 basic model provides fast USB 3.02 performance and enhanced, hardware-based security without compromise. Meeting the most stringent standards for military grade strength and durability, the drive is built with an anodised aluminum enclosure and epoxy-filled casing. Dust- and shock-resistant, the S1000 is waterproof to MIL-STD-810F standards.
- On-device Cryptochip provides the ultimate layer of hardware security
- Enhanced hardware-based security; XTS-AES 256-bit
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3
- Centrally manage drive access and usage3
- Rugged, secure casing in anodised aluminium
- Fast USB 3.0 performance
In addition to the basic model qualities, the S1000 enterprise version offers central administration of drive access and usage across thousands of IronKey enterprise drives with the intuitive, easy to use, secure online interface3. Using an activated licence and available IronKey EMS by DataLocker, the drive works with either cloud-based or on-premises servers to remotely enforce password and access policies; allow users to recover lost passwords; and even let administrators repurpose drives no longer in use.
Learn more at DataLocker.com
Kingston’s IronKey™ D300 USB Flash drive features an advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected, to safeguard sensitive information. It’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode. An essential pillar to setting security standards, corporate policies and data loss protection (DLP) best practices. An important element in the quest for compliance with industry standards and global regulations such as the GDPR.
For added peace of mind, the drive uses digitally signed firmware, making it immune to BadUSB, and enforces complex password protection1 with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorised access.
Encryption and decryption is done on the drive, with no trace left on the host system, and the drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid attempts to protect against brute force attacks.
Rugged and secure, IronKey D300 has a zinc casing and tamper-evident epoxy seal for physical security, so you can rest assured the drive will hold up, even in the most demanding situations.
Customisable, easy to use and waterproof up to 4 feet, conforming to IEC60529 IXP82. SuperSpeed (USB 3.0) technology means you don’t have to compromise on speed over security.
- Advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected
- Available in a Managed model that requires IronKey EMS by DataLocker3
- Rugged and secure casing that meets IronKey standards
- Fast data transfers that use the latest in NAND Flash and controller technology
- Easy to use
Serialised (S) models
The IronKey D300S / D300SM brings two additional features on top of its industry-leading data protection.
Unique serial-number and barcode printed on drive
- Allows network administrators simply to read or scan the code instead of plugging in a drive to learn its unique serial number.
- Time saver both when the drive is deployed and when it is returned, as well as during any physical auditing of hardware done by a company. If a lost drive is found, the owner can quickly be tracked by the serial number.
- Enables users to enter a password via mouse clicks, instead of using a physical keyboard; to reduce the risk of a keylogger intercepting the password being keyed in.
- Protection when using your encrypted drive on other computers that may be logging every keystroke made on a physical keyboard, including passwords.
IronKey D300M / D300SM is available in a Managed model that requires IronKey EMS, with the D300SM also supporting SafeConsole by DataLocker3. This allows central management of drive access and usage across thousands of drives.
Either cloud-based or on-premises, it enforces drive-specific policies, such as password strength and retry limits, and lets administrators remotely disable lost or stolen drives, recover lost passwords and more.