The Accellion enterprise content firewall prevents data breaches and compliance violations from third party cyber risk. CIOs and CISOs rely on the Accellion platform for complete visibility, security and control over the communication of IP, PII, PHI, and other sensitive content across email, file sharing, mobile, enterprise apps, web portals, SFTP, and automated inter-business workflows. By consolidating security across third party communication channels, the Accellion content firewall simplifies complex infrastructure and reduces costs, while improving the user experience. When employees click the Accellion button, they know it’s the safe, secure way to share sensitive information with the outside world.
With on-premise, private cloud, hybrid and FedRAMP deployment options, the Accellion content firewall provides the security and governance CISOs need to protect their organizations, mitigate risk, and adhere to rigorous compliance regulations such as NIST 800-171, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR, CCPA, GLBA, and FISMA. Accellion solutions have protected more than 25 million end users at more than 3,000 global corporations and government agencies, including NYC Health + Hospitals; KPMG; Kaiser Permanente; Latham & Watkins; National Park Service; Umpqua Bank; Tyler Technologies; and the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Trigger, manage, and monitor automated processes end-to-end.
- Run system-to-system, user-to-system, and system-to-user workflows.
- Transfer over any communication channel: email, SFTP, shared folders, web and mobile upload/download, etc.
- Access any data source or target: local files, on-premise content management systems & file shares, cloud storage, enterprise applications, custom applications and IoT.
- Transfer files of unlimited size and type.
Most Secure Solution | Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Centralized secure vault with a full audit trail, bank-grade encryption in transit and at rest, and optional HSM key management.
- Hardened virtual appliance with malware protection including embedded AV and integration with your ATP.
- Granular policies, access controls and permissions; no administrator access to content.
- Strong authentication methods, integrated with your enterprise LDAP/MSAD, MFA, and SSO. Native management and governance of 3rd party user identity and roles.
- Deploy using FIPS/FedRAMP, private cloud, on-premise, or hybrid options.
Visual Orchestrator | Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Visually wire function nodes into flows.
- Configure nodes with simple forms.
- Let savvy end users edit custom flows.
Workflow Library | Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Control the workflow with built-in nodes such as trigger, delay, branch, debug, etc.
- Connect using network protocols including HTTP, WebSockets, TCP, UDP, and MQTT.
- Display input forms and output dashboards.
- Parse standard data formats, validate file signatures, manipulate data fields, and generate output files.
- Run system commands to manipulate files, call executables for post-processing, or integrate with your existing workflow orchestration and RPA systems.
Secure Content Library | Managed File Transfer
- Automate secure 3rd party communications using built-in nodes that call the comprehensive Accellion platform APIs.
- Set up secure large file transfers using email, SFTP, and secure shared folders.
- Securely access content in SharePoint, file shares, OneDrive, SFTP servers, and other repositories.
- Run administrative functions including folder creation/deletion, user management, audit trail, and notification controls.
- Connect to one or more Accellion servers.
Extensible Library | Managed File Transfer (MFT)
- Import nodes from thousands the Node-RED open source community supports.
- Connect to enterprise systems like SMS, SAP, and Salesforce with community nodes.
- Query and update databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Flow content through your existing solutions, such as CDR/Sanitation.
Use Case Examples | Managed File Transfer (MFT)
System to System Transfers
- Bank sends transaction data to credit card companies.
- Hospital runs records transfers through data sanitation.
- Airline securely exchanges operational documents with suppliers.
- Bank notifies authorities of suspicious activities.
System to User Transfers
- Bank notifies customer of loan approval.
- Clinics send test results to hospital, run post-processing, and route to specialist doctor.
- Insurance company extracts data from legacy CSV reports, formats it, and securely emails it to customers.