HID powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet—helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 2,200 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
- Website :
- Specialties : HID cards, readers and access controllers, LaserCard and HID eGOV products, ActivIdentity and HID logical access products, HID embedded reader boards and modules, FARGO printers and Asure ID software, Cards and inlays, RFID transponders, and Value added services
Trusted Access Control
Our award-winning access control systems extend capabilities, improve operational efficiencies and instill confidence that precious assets, resources and people are secured and protected. HID’s best-in-class access control solutions enable:
- Trusted access, for the right people at the right times
- Safe environments for employees, visitors and contractors
- User convenience and workflow optimization through integrated, mobile solutions
- Increased visibility, with real-time monitoring and cost-control functions
- Investment protection via scalable, forward-looking solutions
- Peace of mind, with expert, personalized concept-to-implementation support
With decades of experience in the development of strong access control solutions for physical and logical access, HID Global is trusted by organizations and governments to provide unsurpassed security and protection solutions.
HID Global develops best-in-class access control and authentication solutions that help governments and organizations stay ahead of an ever-changing threat landscape. When higher level security and privacy are paramount, our modern, integrated solutions deliver:
- Strong multi-factor authentication without disruption to user workflow and productivity.
- Complete identity and credential management over the full lifecycle of an identity—from the time trust is established to the retirement of a credential.
- PIV-enabled access control, compliant with U.S. Federal Government FICAM and FIPS 201 access control standards for agencies and contractors.
- PKI authentication for both physical and logical access, requiring two or more independent combined credentials.
- Enhanced end-user experiences through seamless integration and ongoing support.
HID Global’s strong authentication solutions serve a vital function in managing trusted access to sensitive data and networks, as well as critical and high value assets.
RFID Identification and Sensing
Industry-leading RFID Technology for reliable tracking of assets and activities
Asset tracking enables companies to uniquely identify any object by affixing or embedding an RFID tag. RFID Tracked assets enable workflow optimizations, real-time inventory management or location services and help reduce human error.
Location Services & Condition Monitoring
Advanced BLE based infrastructure enables real-time location services for workforce and equipment as well as condition monitoring to rapidly detect or predict failures of motorized assets.
Our transponders help ensure seamless traceability and reduce losses, while enhancing stock management and processing speed. Passive contactless RFID tags improve data collection speed and accuracy, making tracking more cost-effective while increasing accuracy.
- RFID-enabled components
- Fast, cashless fuel dispensing
- Accurate billing
- Simplify fleet management
- Wirelessly identify vehicles & drivers
- Integrate into Fuel Management Systems (FMS)