The Loadout Case Large is a Pelican 1630 with an EOD Gear MOLLE Lid Organizer which is held in place with Tenax mounting hardware. Imagine knowing your personal and pro gear is an a water-tight, crush-proof case that has the added flexibility of holding all of your MOLLE pouches and Unit patches.
MOLLE Lid Organizer
- Custom Fit to the 1630
- 19 MOLLE Columns
- 17 MOLLE Rows
- Accepts MOLLE straps with buttons
- Loop Strip – Color of your choice
- 0.060 Kydex material is thin enough to work with when installing pouches
- Kydex is thick enough to hold the heaviest loads
- Tenax mounting hardware for easy install and removal of lid organizer
- Made in Franklin, Tennessee
The Pelican 1630 is lockable, has wheels and an extendable handle for secure and easy transport.
The EOD Gear brand MOLLE Lid Organizer is custom cut in house in our Franklin location ensuring a precise fit before the case leaves our facility. We have been making these for years and believe we have the best design so you can easily add, move and change out your lid loadout.
Loadout Case Large SPECS:
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings (wheel diameter is 5.3cm)
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve – balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Fold down handles
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Note: Please consult a sales specialist for more details.
- O-ring seal
- Reinforced corners
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Made in the USA
INTERIOR (L X W X D) 27.70″ x 20.98″ x 15.50″ (70.4 x 53.3 x 39.4 cm)
EXTERIOR (L X W X D) 31.28″ x 24.21″ x 17.48″ (79.5 x 61.5 x 44.4 cm)
LID DEPTH: 3.25″ (8.3 cm)
BOTTOM DEPTH: 12.14″ (30.8 cm)
TOTAL DEPTH: 15.39″ (39.1 cm)
INT VOLUME: 5.21 ft³ (0.148 m³)
WEIGHT EMPTY: 31.00 lbs (14.1 kg)
BUOYANCY: 350.00 lbs (158.8 kg)
PINS: Stainless Steel
PURGE BODY: ABS
PURGE VENT: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
MINIMUM TEMPERATURE: -40° F (-40 ° C)
MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 210° F (99 ° C)
EXTENDABLE HANDLE: yes
Tenax Mounting Hardware
Many lid organizers use Velcro to hold the organizer in place but when exposed to high heat, the adhesive can soften causing the organizer to fall away from the lid. Tenax is a button and stem system that allows you to release the locking mechanism just by lifting the button. We screw the stems into the tabs of the lid organizer and when we cut the organizer on our CNC machine, the button lines up perfectly for easy install and removal. Best part is, no matter how hot the case gets, your lid organizer stays in place. If you’re traveling with a black case and happen to be in an area where you’ll be exposed to high heat and sun, your case will perform flawlessly.
At EOD Gear our philosophy is that we never want you to buy any kit you don’t want or need. That started with our Custom EOD Tool Kits where you select or deselect the tools you want in your kit and the price adjusts in real-time. With the Loadout Case Large you also get to pick the case color, lid organizer color and Velcro Loop color.
Put the Loadout Case Large to the test. We believe we’ll exceed your highest expectations.