With a network mainly covering Europe, Asia, India and Africa, the Thuraya system, thanks to the latest technology, allows communication with a small compact and above all GSM compatible mobile phone.
The communication between two Thuraya conversation partners is directly realised via the satellite and not, as with other satellite systems, via a ground station. Conversations from other networks, however, are directed via a ground station as usual.
The tactical Thuraya monitoring system PKI 1815 was developed to receive, decode and monitor communication in the Thuraya system.
Whether voice, SMS or fax: with this completely passive system, the relevant communication can be monitored, recorded and evaluated absolutely undiscovered. The rugged unit is optimally designed for rapid deployment. With its user-friendly interface, the installed software offers a fast configuration and optimum results for the operator during operation.
- Tactical system for mobile use
- Portable receiver unit
- Dimensions: 10 x 32 x 21 cm
- Weight: approx. 7.6 kg
- Power supply: 12 V DC / 110 / 230 V AC
- Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery (max. 2 h operating time)
- Display: 15″
- Qwerty keyboard removable.
- Two whip antennas for transmission and reception mode of the targets.