PKI Special Underwater Microphone
No matter if salt or fresh water, depths of up to 100 m are no problem for this microphone. It can even be used under ice, in sand or mud, and in some aggressive chemicals. Whether noise originating from vessels, dolphins, swimmers or also vibrations such as steps on sand. With this special microphone, there are no obstacles any longer for an audio surveillance at places so far unattainable.
- Acoustic range: 1 – 1000 m depending on medium
- Frequency range: 15 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: – 44 dB
- Signal/noise ratio SNR: 70dB
- Directional pattern: omnidirectional
- Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Signal output: 2.5 Vpp / -25 dB
- Built-in preamplifier.
- Power supply: DC 12 V (8 – 20 V) / 30 mA
- Connection cable: 3-wire = Power/Audio/GND (10 – 100 m of special cable)