Minerva is able to provide a unique Specialist Corporate Investigation Service, together with a comprehensive portfolio of services. Our experts within this field have many years experience within the Metropolitan Police Service at the highest levels.
What is corporate fraud?
Fraud occurring within an organisation is known as corporate fraud. This involves deliberate dishonesty to deceive the public, investors or lending companies, usually resulting in financial gain to the criminals or organisation.
- Asset stripping
- Fraudulent trading
- Share ramping
- Publishing false information
If you are concerned that fraud might be happening in the organisation where you work, we can assist you recognise the problem, advise you on the best course of action and help you to identify and stop fraud.
- Successfully investigated, prepared prosecution files on numerous commercial frauds
- Qualified experts in computer forensics, employment law, and accountancy
- Access to a worldwide network of expertise and resources
- Can undertake any investigation from a modest misappropriation through to a multi-million pound fraud
- Comply with a strict code of practice
- Pride ourselves on our confidentiality, professionalism, and integrity